JUNE 28, 2021 | 2pm – 3pm ET
Digital Assets and Volatility: The Inherent Risk on Every Advisor’s Mind
Volatility in the prices of digital assets is a central concern of financial professionals. Attend this special 1-hour webinar and learn the causes of recent volatility – and whether it will continue.
This event will answer these crucial questions:
- Is institutional adoption making volatility worse?
- Are smart contracts contributing to the volatility we’ve seen recently?
- How does “infinite QE” add to volatility in digital assets prices?
- How do digital asset derivatives affect volatility?
- Is volatility causing financial advisors, family offices and institutions to refrain from investing in digital assets? What are the implications for future prices?
- In the May 2021 crash, some centralized exchanges suffered service interruptions – but decentralized exchanges didn’t. What does this mean for investors?
- The Fed says it is exploring a CBDC. What would a digital dollar do to the price of digital assets like bitcoin?
- What can we expect in terms of future levels of volatility?
1 CFP CE credit will be available
1 CFA PL credit will be available
The Investments & Wealth Institute® has accepted this webinar for 1 hour of CE credit towards the CIMA®, CPWA®, CIMC®, and RMA® certifications.